Living the Eucharist, a Dynamic Lenten Renewal Experience to Form Missionary Disciples
September 29, 2016, 3:00 PM (ET)
One parishioner from Grand Rapids, MI, described Living the Eucharist as “The best Lenten program in our parish in decades.” Living the Eucharist can make Lent 2017 a truly transformative experience for your entire parish.
- Learn how Living the Eucharist helps parishioners understand the Eucharist, participate more fully in Sunday Mass, and become more committed disciples of Jesus.
- Discover how Living the Eucharist is affordable, easy to use, adaptable to your parish, and serves both English and Spanish-speaking Catholics.
- Find out why 90% of small group participants rated their experience as “Excellent” or “Very Good” and 95% said they are more committed to live each day as intentional disciples of Jesus.
Presenter: Rev. Kenneth Boyack, CSP, Vice President of Paulist Evangelization Ministries and team leader for the development of Living the Eucharist.
Best practices to Implement Living the Eucharist, a Transformative Lenten Ministry That Gets Results!
October 19, 2016, 3:00 PM (ET)
“Living the Eucharist was one of the best experiences of my life,” wrote one parishioner from West Hampstead, NY.
Over 1,000 parishes in 93 dioceses in the US have experienced this dynamic Lenten ministry. The webinar provides an overview of Living the Eucharist and 10 best practices to equip your parish to implement this ministry successfully and with confidence in Lent 2017.
Presenter: Rev. Kenneth Boyack, CSP.
The Living the Eucharist Daily Devotionals App: a New Way to Ignite Your Spiritual Growth
November 2, 2016, 3:00 (ET)
“Great app! So well designed and passages well written,” wrote one parishioner. Another said, “Thank you for creating this tremendous resource. I will be sure to tell others! “The Living the Eucharist app is designed to provide life-changing encounters with Christ.
Register for the webinar today to:
- Discover how the Learn Lectio Divina video on the app can transform the Sunday Mass experience of parishioners.
- Learn the ways in which the daily devotionals on the app can ignite spiritual growth during the liturgical seasons of Advent and Christmas, Lent, and Easter.
- Find out how the Living the Eucharist app enables parishioners to become more intentional disciples of Jesus and let the light of Christ shine brightly in their lives.
Presenter: Rev. Kenneth Boyack, CSP